Sunday 8 May 2016

Fated Alone

I can see them in the distance and in forefront of my mind. I can hear them in a dream and when they're just standing right in front of me. I can feel him in my dreams of day and I can smell then in the air. Such a strong, faintly hereby and yet no where near as much. Reminding me of him, reminding me of us. I open my eyes and today he is gone and what was had been and gone. He never showed his face today and when he did I could not speak to him, passing our separate ways. 

My mind silent, I watched with owl like eyes at everyone else's attain. It's then that I realised I am without, it is he alone that I talk to. In my heart I let that go and like an owl I hide back until the night bloomed again. I must I thought to myself, I haven't anything else left, not for a girl like me and my million books to read. I must.

Back to the days where words were my friend,
Back to the silent owl eyes in broad of day,
As if a lone wolf I must stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment