Sunday 9 August 2015

A Growing Pain

THUD, something hit my head and I shut my eyes, winching in the throbbing pain. As my eyes slowly opened my head spun, eyes blurry as if the whole world were spinning all of a sudden. My hands clawed at what I thought was the floor but instead I felt nothing but vacant air. Just then something hit me again, and again, on my back, on my shoulders and I fell to the floor just about holding myself up with my hands on solid ground but kneeling down. My whole body shook with terror, bruised, weak and burning as I was from each and every iron hit. I saw the grey floor, black shoes and trousers from the person standing in front of me, tempted to look up I managed to resit the urge for now gazing back down at the floor once I dared to look higher than his ankle.
"What do you want from me? I asked, slowly chancing a look to the person that stood looming over me. That person was a man and that man was smiling a twisted smile.

 

My Notes

There is no apparent reason for this piece of writing, just another thought that brought me to writing this in a daydream once upon a time, a very vivid daydream but non the less as always please let me know what you guys think! ;)
Until my next post cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment