Monday 7 March 2016

Cherry Blossoms

Ever since yesterday down in the park whenever I think of him all I can see are cherry blossoms. So strange right? It's not just that though, as well as the cherry blossoms I get a warm, fussy feeling almost like a cocoon; our own little world. Peaceful and almost like a dream but it's so much more than that. Nothing else seems to matter apart from that, apart from him. Thinking about it now I'm certain that I saw it when I was laying with him in a muddy park, underneath the trees, gazing into his oh so brown eyes. It was the perfect day then, despite the fact that before I actually thought that it'll be my last and that I just wanted to cherish every single second of it (as per usual , me wanting to cherish  every second of it, every passing hour, every passing heartbeat. I wanted to cherish it all). That was before that day in the park. Nothing seems to matter is the only thing that keeps on going round and round my mind. Could this all be a really really great dream? I don't know. I'm contemplating whether or not to tell him all this, my vision of what I saw but I don't know. I suppose for now I'll keep it close to my heart until he's ready.

In the end of it all, thinking about it now, I look out into the clear distance and realise as I will keep him close to my heart I will keep this close to my heart to, the dream of dreams, the vision of visions. My dream. In the almost seeming forever I have this, I have a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment