Monday 21 March 2016

The Promise of Love

Will you wait for me where I leave you? I asked and he said with a smile I will because he cared. Just watching his blue enchanting eyes smile that happy smile and as we kissed, his lips so sweet pressed against mine but as I left I ran, running to no end, to the impossible circles that surrounded me. If I leave you where you are, will you wait for me? If I leave you where you are will you be faithful to me, keeping those luring eyes to mine, as if in a single moment is ours and nothing else matters. As I run I wonder, will you keep me safe, will you be safe, there where I left you as the sun touches the earth near the hilly fields by the lake. In the spot where we lied on the green, green grass. pretty soon I will find myself running back to you, I thought in the haste of the moment I deny everything but I love which is true as I saw you sitting there waiting, smiling that happy smile, looking at me with those wonderful eyes. You were right where I left you, waiting for me. in the moment I found my perfection, in the moment I found you, as I ran back into your arms. 'never let go' I said tears, running down my face. 'I will never let go.' he you said 'I will hold you tight, I will never let go I will make you all right. From now until the end of time, I give you my heart, I love you my sweet heart.' ' I love you to.' I said as we laid there where I had left you and will never leave you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment