Thursday 18 September 2014

Visor

My sight grows stronger and I find myself spending more and more time unconsciousness   than I do in my conscious state, feeling myself blinking but finding it harder and harder to get out of that subconscious state. When I dream I never get like this much but only when I see I do. It's like I'm sinking deeper and deeper more and more further gone until what will happen if I just let go and if I, in turn, sink deeper and deeper out of consciousness. Will I die? It's like how they said in the second film/book of Narnia, the inevitable question of what'll happen if the  main characters died in Narnia and not in their own world.  In the same way I ask the unanswered question of what if I sink in too deeply in one state rather than the other; what if I stay too far on the subconscious side then conscious? No one knows but still I ask and I wonder what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment