Sunday 28 September 2014

Experience

When I write I want the readers to experience how each and every character feels, as to make it easier for them to relate to them somehow or in some way. That's easier said than done though and I never used to be able to relate to it without writing about it, that is until now. I see myself in this this particular experience that I had wrote about, when one of my characters sees another one of my characters helpless and how beaten down that the other character had seen actually is, holding onto that one small part of his life where the rest of it just wasted away. In reality I saw a similar thing, not the exact same thing but similar, not in the same way as how I wrote it in my book but instead this person is in a consuming darkness unaware of the dim light that is dwelling inside of him. They have no idea that they have the light and as I baffle myself about how much they do or don't know they surprise me by being kind, caring and upright. I don't see myself but I know my light, His light that is forever dwelling inside of me but I see him watching me and I can tell that he sees it to.  We both do.

My Notes

Once again I had no idea where I was going with this one but I hope you all enjoyed it!
Happy Reading people!
Until my next post.
Cya!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment