Thursday 11 September 2014

Poision

It seeps, it thrives and it sickens. I'm infected, I'm poisoned. At times it feels like I'm dying, hands shaking, I'm shivering only inches, though I'm shaking so much that I'm scared they would notice me. They don't. I feel hot as well, they're eyes on me so much so as I can feel the heat burning all over me when they look at me, staring at me with eyes so dull. I don't burn though, it's the fire, it's just the fire of their stares that burn. Words, words that I know so well  all of a sudden forgotten and I mumble, I stumble; I'm mute. This, like all things passes and I'm cold again, heart unfrozen, no longer pounding again and the veil is pulled up; once more I'm noticeable until the veil comes down again. Until then, for now; this is the end.





















Okay, so it's my second post but my first proper one where I'll be writing stuff. Not much to it actually, just wanted to write. Hope you all liked it and please let me know what you think!
Happy Reading!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment