Thursday 11 September 2014

A Little Introduction

Okay, so my name is Abigail and I'm a writer. I'm writing a trilogy and a series both at the different genres of fantasy for the trilogy and a science fiction type thing for the series, however both projects are still in process of writing. With that in mind I just decided to create a blog, after my last one absolutely failed but yeah, this is my blog and since I love read to and to write I figured why not. I think that's it...oh and if I make a mistake about something that I've written (as it's bound to happen at some point) please let me know. Well that's it from me. Please let me know what you think of my posts; feel free to spread the word and recommend this blog please. Thanks and happy reading!

;)
- Abigail R Millard

Note

A lot of the material that I'm going to put on this blog varies, some of it could be poems, some of it could be sonnets (that is if I can manage it), others reference certain parts of certain posts or are related to them in some way whereas others are just extracts from my trilogy or series (thought that is a still possibility). Like the types of writing the genres will change or they won't, depending on so many things but so far I'll just see how it goes.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment