Monday 15 September 2014

Watching The Sky Above

Have you ever seen the sky on a clear blue day? When the ripples of the scattered cloud float softly above the blue canvas and when the sun shines from high above sending the fragments of light that just glitter? Or when the clouds above form a foamy wave of crystal reflections above as if reinventing it's self to become the soothing waves on a silent day. I've seen it and when I look towards the Heavens I can't help but wonder to myself what it is like up there and how different it is from down here or even to stand and wonder at it's perfected beauty. Below isn't that bad either, for even the tinniest things have it's own beauty, like when I open my window on the ice cold morning of winter and all that I can see is the whitest of snow ever seen unspoiled upon the perfected canvas but it's not just the white of the snow that amazes me but the clouds above as well, huddled in white as the tiniest snowflakes just fall gently upon the surface of the ground. Or when the ocean's grey waves hit gently upon the silver shore or even when they eyes of the son  gaze down upon the ocean's shore and all that you see is blue upon the ever so distant horizon. That's beauty to me at least and when you gaze upon that longing to be there, longing to go there and when finally you come to the reason of absolute you care and you love and you stand amazed through all that reign brings you.     

No comments:

Post a Comment