Thursday 18 September 2014

Shadow Snake

My Note: A hint

My note to you is not you is not to be too fooled by the title because it gives something away. Hopefully you'll all work it out. That'll all from me for now, until next time.
Happy Reading!
;)


I watched him work his way through the crowd, sitting, chatting, laughing, walking and flirting his way through the crowds. He reminded me of a friend that I had, having had out paths cross once but who I haven't him since. That friend I see in him who sits with me, talks to me when no one else would and recognises that I'm there. My friend done that, he talked to me when no one else would, he sat with me, he comforted me with the little ways that he did but in the massive ways that I needed comforting and he recognised me. It was as if whenever I walked into the room he would know and he would see, in fact it was exactly like that. No one can ever know how it feels to know that you've been seen by someone, that you were recognised for even that slightest second by them. That, for me, was my friend and so when I went out of that hell hole I called a school, I remember him and I remember what he done for me and I remember that debt that he done for me because without God's use in him, I would never have made it out of there alive. However I digress, back to him who reminds me of my friend he is similar, if not the same and within the rarest of traits of switching from one type of person and to another as well as noticing me in all the ways that my friend did. They're not the same, he and my friend and they're different but one can hope can't they? They're not the same and it isn't he that I woe my debt to for that is a debt that I owe to  God and will spend my whole life paying but still I try to find a way back to my friend, paying the debt that can't be paid that he had done for me to anyone that is similar, to anyone that is like him. This person is brown haired, brown eyes and my friend is black haired and brown eyes, this person starts his name with J and my friend starts his name B, this person I barely know and my friend is my long lost friend. The same but different, if not both than the aura that surrounds them, that being so there yet so distinctive that I should know what it's called but he word has passed from my memory. When someone can be all like that you remember them, the act of kindness done onto you and you just know a lot but a little and less beyond that. It's more than just that though to me anyway and I may never know that name for the greatness that is hidden in them and I may never know where their way leads but I know my hope in them that they'll find their way through the threads of life and that I in turn will meet them once more in this life.










No comments:

Post a Comment