Thursday 11 September 2014

Pairs

Something told me that I shouldn't be but was, I was jealous bad . As I said I shouldn't be but I was, I was jealous bad and what was there to be jealous about? Just because he'd been paired up straight away, I mean it was bound to happen and I knew it to; from the moment that they met and how they had that instant spark whereas me there was nothing. It  was instant and I guess it sort of just happened but they weren't the only ones that got paired because two other people did as well, like all pairs usually do but that pair was different because that pair was formed way before the pairs were even made. Still, I shouldn't be jealous though I mean I've only know those two, the ones that have only just recently been paired, for like 4 days (not that I've been counting the days or anything). I barely know the guy that I'm jealous of and I know the girl that he got paired up with to, both I've known for the same amount of time and both I barely even know but still. Maybe I'm jealous because they've got paired so quickly or because I saw it happen or even because I'm not paired yet and that deep down, deep, deep, deep down I wanted to get paired with him. Everyone gets paired though and it's only a matter of time until I do but like they're pair this jealousy just happened.


My note

I can honestly say that I have no idea where I was going with this piece, I guess I just saw a particular interaction and wrote about it (as per usual). As always please let me know what you thought of this post. Until next time!
Bye Everyone!
- Abigail R Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment