Monday 21 May 2018

Love

Let my lips speak the words I cannot say, let my body express the feelings I cannot display. As my body trembles in your embrace, your gentle hands steady me and I am safe. Safe from the world and all it's pain, safe from the poison that people speak. Safe in your arms I will stay, captivated by your embrace, your soft kisses on my neck and with in the moment of happiness nothing else matters but you. It has always been you and in the moments of us apart my heart breaks, yearning for your smile and those soft brown eyes that make me swoon. A life in you, a light in you, a hope in you, without you I am barren. Can one love you as much as I love you? Can one live without you as much as I cannot live without you? Yet even my soul grows restless without you, crying out your name in the dead of night. Oh how I love you my love..my love for you knows no bounds.

To you my love, my everything I give you all.
If only, if only I see you once more,
If only, if only I see you smile,
If only, if only I touch you just to know that your real.
If only, if only you smile at me once more
Make the pain of the silence fade away...
You make it all fad away...
For your love is cold and my love is warm burning in the eyes of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment