Monday 21 May 2018

About a Boy

What does she have that I don't? 
Her pompous bod unwashed, a disgust. Covered by tiny flowers of perfume masking the foul odor. She sweats. The very air that she breathes smoked in tobacco, the spunk of weed steaming from the stem of her rashed skin. Red long hai as if straws, murky and the coal to the fire, matched with the green eyes of mould. 

What does she have that I don't?
A witchlings giggles, a slurred speech as if a venomous snake spitting poison on who they speak. Is i her boast in words but stupidity in speaking those same words without a screen in front of her? Or even the roll of her tongue and disfunction to feel love or even give it? Perhaps it's her soulless being biting into the defects of the helpless minds of others when she herself is broken, defected in mind, helpless to stop it? Yet she attacks it, attacks the mirror image of her defected mind. 

O hypocrite
O bully
O cruel mistress
O cunt
O whore
That witch
That BITCH!

How she kisses, licks, lays with all that possess a heartbeat without a second thought for consequence. The game of bodies and souless affection is the only game she knows how to play. 

But what do I do with the memories oh so distant love of mine? The adventures we had, our first kiss, the words of love, our first date and embrace. Our memories haunting me...Your wonderous smile, your lips. A dream, our dreams I so desperately cling onto in the dead of night. 

You were always there, here/
Always 
Forever 
You promised but broken and now your gone.

You have it all, friends, family, money. You who have it all

I gave my all, 
I bowed,
I lay with you 
I gagged my mouth shut
I have my heart to you and still resigns in you.
You who have it all would go all around the world to find someone who would submit to you when you already have mine at the palm of your hand.


You who have it all
Where did it all go wrong?
You, weak and cruel, never gave it all.
Running away from commitment you hide. 
Drinking their poison chalice you drank deep, 
                                                                                      Deep

                                                                                                       Deep 

                                                                                                                       Deep
Into the rage, blame, vile notions that planted root to your thoughts. I was to blame but not all. My need too great, my fear caged me to cage you and we burned. We turned but you ran. Not I but you took it all and I fell the fall, fool to your violent touch. 
Threaten me once
Threaten me twice
Threaten me thrice
Lie 
After lie
After lie
I died and died twice more over.
For you I died.
Forced to fall, forced to die yet still I love which makes us the hardest of all.

What became of the boy in blue with the dragon tattoo that I knew?
The boy of smiles.
The boy of love
Now desperate to undo 'I love you'
In desperation silence
My confinement
Only a boy too cruel they try to manipulate words to break my love, break me to be with that

How dare you yell
Threaten
Laugh
Break your word; our dreams
You know I wait for you to come back to me, to us, to love, to truth.
I wait and I love but you play and then you don't.
You bring doom but I stay for you
Die for you 
Kill for you
Frozen by you whilst you beat me slow, carried  my soul and dropped me into shadow. With discriminative words you pour onto me; into my mind of the colour I am not, the weight I am not, the looks I have not. 

You who had it all
You who I see without the shadows of people, I see only you. 
You who desires love yet you have mine wholeheartedly.
You who needed belief, I believe in you. 
A soul for your heartless soul you asked for, the blade of a key and I ran to hell to retrieve it for you. 
You have it all
I have nothing 
You have it all 
I lost

You who have it all 
Have all of me
You who have it all...but your just a boy.
You were my boy
You loved in lies
You who have everything but know nothing at all of love.
Love is kind, patient, it hurts.
Beyond the body, beyond the fear. 
Love is to die for the way I died for you in death. 
You, who have everything...but your just a boy not yet a man. 













No comments:

Post a Comment