Wednesday 1 July 2015

I. Mean. You

I am a servant of God, a person, a girl, a writer a best friend, a close friend and just a friend. I can be a bitch and I can depressing, I can be dirty, I can be rough but I can be lovely, fabulous (afrotastic) loyal, kind and caring. I can get hurt, I can get broken but I get stronger each and every time after... 'It's just nothing but a rough patch' that I have to get through a friend/enemy of mine once said. A lot of the time I don't feel the need to though...and I'm back to drowning again because I can see and I understand those things where visibility seems dim. I can see...

I am like a wild fire, rare and unique, unified by that formation, that is, until it's broken. I am like wildfire I can either be for you or against you but above all I'm as a dagger, deadly and silent. Thinking about it now...no wonder the A Sword Master can't be well associated with the Wielder of Daggers...we're just too deadly as death put together and even more so when only one is taken out! It's a sort of ultimatum that can never ever be resolved...I suppose that's why it hurts so much. To be apart for so long that you actually start to miss them, miss it, miss; missing the feeling of happiness once more.

It never used to be like this and I never wanted it to be this way...

I gasp, awakening from my slumber only to be welcomed by the gloomy darkness. It's still night but I wasn't dreaming...I was just trying to fix things all back together...but it won't, it can't. It's just unstable.

No comments:

Post a Comment