Thursday 9 October 2014

Anonymous Dreaming

My Notes

Hey All,
I haven't really written anything in while, once more this is because of some stuff that just happened but after a long awaited wait here's another little piece that I just had enough time to write something; once more I'm really unsure where this one was going  but still. Hope you like all like it!
Happy Reading People!!!
:)


The images cramped into my head; images that were of place I've been, things that I've seen from my past, from my future and from my present beginning in time. The images rush round my head in the way that blood rushes to one's head when left upside down for too long and I can't stop it. As the images take their rapid spin I dodge in and out of this very time so that my mind drifts off into the subconscious deep thought whilst my body tries to catch up with me and in a way it does, I wouldn't be able to talk or even to write to you if it didn't. God's saving grace has made sure of that, so that I'm existing still but sometimes I feel as if I'm not existing at all. Understand this, that I had a dream last night and that I'm thinking. Understand that I had a dream about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment