Monday 13 October 2014

I Fall And Fly

Sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm doing and how far to go with things. I'd jumped and in the blissful first phase of my relationship with my lover, my only proper relationship, a part of me loves this and a part of me knows that something bad is bound to happen but it doesn't; it hasn't happened yet. In all of this I think of him, the moments that we shared together in public and behind closed doors, the joy, the love and the tender kisses and I realise that I don't want this to end. All things must end though and I just hope and pray that this doesn't, that I endure enough, that me and my lover endure for long enough and that the part of me that thinks that this is going to end isn't right. I jumped, further than I've ever jumped before and as I jumped to the 'other side' He caught me and then, the unexpected happened because as He caught me so did someone else; my lover caught me as well. Now they hold me, my lover for as long as He wills it and He holds me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment