Saturday 18 October 2014

Lost And Found

Somehow I just thought that if I were to zone out that you would come and find me, stand beside me, hand on my shoulder asking me if I'm fine, telling me that everything was going to be alright so that when I zone out again you'd be there to pull me back to reality again. When I look up everything inside me was telling me that you weren't going to come, that you weren't going to make it but still I waited, despite it all I'd waited because I was waiting for you. Every second the buses taunted me, taunting me with the false times and false numbers that appeared on them, a couple of times I saw the glowing number of 88 written upon  the 5 buses  that just passed and when I glanced and started out into them at the faces of people on the buses, all of them different, all of them new but non of them were of you.

A little while passed and I was done with waiting, my time was at an end so I went, yes, with tears filling my eyes I walked away. The bus came and somehow I managed to keep it all together, from the tears that threatened to fall at any moment. The tears never came and the bus rolled away but as it did I turned and your bus came, you'd came and within an instant I wanted to jump and stop the bus but you had already gone. My bus had already rolled away and I was leaving to go home without you. Our paths were missed, you are missed but I know that next time I will find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment