Thursday 31 December 2015

Master of Judgment

As I stood in the centre of it the stone segments that encased me I saw it all. Every word still unspoken, everything ever written, no; everything I have ever written all came down to something. Something bigger, something braver, something better, something greater than ourselves but then again at the same time I find myself wondering if it's all worth it in the end. Is it really worth it? As a unorthodox writer I like to feel and experience everything that the characters that I write about feel and do. I follow the code of their behaviour patterns and analyse their characteristics like anyone who takes interest in  physiology and sociology. That was my only wish to be able to understand. That was before it happened; before everything I have ever written started to happen. At first it was just pure coincidence and then it just turned into something more than that. I am my own creator and my own master but that's just it...I live in fear of power, I draw away from what power I do obtain. Suddenly I became the prophesier, His chosen one but out of destiny or hell I do not know. Maybe that's a good thing, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment