Wednesday 2 December 2015

What do you think is wrong?


The naïve mindset themed in pride I’ve seen twice in people, too stubborn, to realise their own faults. In the same I am the same with  my own faults but it’s the contradiction, condescending types of people that clash with the types of differentiating and then me.  In this circumstance it’s the majority of pride that’s set within the mentality that is always on the defensive. Picture it this way a person standing there in the woods, their eyes switching back and forth, grasping tightly onto a bow, arrow already notched into the bow string and with every minute that passes they draw their bow. A single sound they draw, draw, draw but alas this is only their subconscious because they’ll never show it for their pride forbids them to.



I’ve seen pride before in someone younger and in someone older. One is indirect but the other is direct about it. In his mind he’s right always about people and better than anyone else and when their way is challenged they fall back to the wall of annoyance and anger because although they know they do not understand or rather they do but never admit it.

 
I’ve seen pride before and she preaches the good, the way that Our God teaches but behind closed doors she plays the game well. An indirect thought she speaks, yells, unbalanced because of her pride that hardens her heart. We all know that there is a reason why but still only Our God knows and understands all. Our God knows there must be a lost mother trying to figure out a sickness of her daughter.

 

Through dull eyes she blankly stare, we know not what she’s thinking only the words that she says. This one grows loud in the surprise centre of something good but like all people it all becomes too much. A mind unused to power gets consumed by what is not planned, changing their way and playing a game with pieces that have value but to them have non but the power that they have. I can relate her to a comic book villain, Mystic. She is an archangel, los, misunderstanding but because of their game a threat in my head. 

 

Be warned I’m insane so when I see another person insane I respect and then I wonder, like I always do, what do they see when they see me? For him it started off like that up until the point we killed each other and made love then we killed each other and made love all over again. Now he’s the one that I loved but became an estranged monster seeing me as a threat, even when at present I have done no wrong, even when directly I have said a mutter of few words. His words cross truth and lie, unable to tell whether it’s for their game of words and actions as if trying to believe them himself…Again he is another one who is lost, stubborn to their way, disorientated  almost.

 

In my life I am lost, I can disappear without notice if I want to. I’m scared because all I see is black and white, threat and no threat. In the same way picture this in your head; a girl throwing knives on specific targets, skipping some targets when all the while knives gets thrown onto their back, digging into their skin.

 

“There's nothing left to say” They said.

“Well tell me, what do you think is wrong?” I asked after explaining it all.

 

I don't wanna do this by myself

 I don't wanna live like a broken record

 I've heard these lines a thousand times

 And I've seen it all before

 

Are we close enough?

 There is something I must confide

 I think we've lost our touch

 There's no sparkle in those eyes

 

What an awful mess I've made

No comments:

Post a Comment