Monday 16 February 2015

A Divided Hope

Where I'm from we have a saying, I know not where part of my home that it comes from, I know not even who said it only that it is this:

There was this wall, a girl was on the other side of the wall and a boy on the other side of a that same wall, a partition that separated them both from each other.
"I love you my love, my dearest, my sweet." The girl called out to him in her native tongue.
"I love you my love, my darling your my everything, your my all!" The boy replied in English because he couldn't speak in the girl's native tongue.
"I miss you my darling, I wish that you were here." The girl called out to him once more in her tongue.
"I miss you more my love, I think of you everyday." The boy replied, again in English because he didn't speak her tongue.
"Come find me my love, tear this wall down before it breaks." The girl called out to him once more in her tongue.
"Oh I will." The boy replied in English because he couldn't speak her native tongue.
""I will." The girl called out to him in her native tongue crying out with joy as he pushed but behind that wall she pulled and was put even further away. He pushed and she pulled, all the while she sang to him as he pushed and played.
"Come to me my love, come to me." The girl called to him in her native tongue. Little did the boy know that the girl behind the wall was actually saying pull me closer  my love for this wall is crushing me to my death, oh how the word crushed the word crushes me. The boy didn't understand what the girl was saying, he said sweet things but when she needed him the most to prove that he loved her he pulled away. It was hope alone that made her to survive and it was the hope alone that killed her because he didn't hope enough to save her and thus it ended all in a Divided Hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaMq2nn5ac0&index=2&list=FLIu3v6DuA-sB8Y66RPJ7bpQ

No comments:

Post a Comment