Saturday 21 February 2015

The Hunt And The Hunted

"If you live then I will hunt you down, not a single place will be safe and they'll be nowhere that you can run where I won't find you and hurt you. Then you will die and I'll make you suffer a slow and painful death." The beast snarled.
"If I live then I live and if I die then my death will be my victory." I said, my voice echoing but it wasn't my voice that was speaking it was the voice of God!


Before when the mistake was made and time was set backwards to relive this moment in time almost as if flashes that jolted into the body of one's memory and in a way it did because I was there again, watching it all replay it's self back to me....

"You had one decision; you had one choice!" I shouted.
"...and I made it!" He shouted back at me.
"No you chose pain when I offered you a choice between that, the inevitable and a saving grace!" I explained.
"You had a choice!" I added in a scream, maybe then he'll hear me then.
"I made my decision!" He asked "It's not my fault that you can't deal with it."
"... but you chose the wrong one and I tried to warn you time and time again about what will happen as a consequence but instead of mercy you choice pain!" I continued.
"Speechless?" I asked him, striking a blow right to the core.
"Well you should be." I concluded, when he didn't answer. That's when I left him and I never looked back!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAPzk2xDgaE

No comments:

Post a Comment