Tuesday 10 February 2015

A Lover's Touch

My Notes

Okay, so I decided to go with a romantic genre for this post (not that I haven't already done a romance genre before because I have) I just wanted to make this one a little more distinctively obvious. I hope you all enjoy reading it.
Happy Reading People!
:D


"I don't want to let you go." She said gazing at him, deeply and truly she meant every word of it. Then she kissed him and he kissed her back the way that he always does, their lips moving to the same rhythm, giving their all and not holding back.
"And I don't want to let go of you." He said smiling, that glimmer glistening his eye.
"I tried to call you like you wanted but..." She began to say but then her words trailed off and she looked away. 
"It's okay." He said, touching her face gently, pulling her towards him and within that moment of looking at him her heart melted, skipping a beat and that's when he kissed her softly pressing his lips on hers and for once everything was perfect and all worry just went.

No comments:

Post a Comment