Friday 20 February 2015

What is love?

My Notes

Okay, so this one is mainly consisting of type quotes...you'll see what I mean when you read on (and you will, it's that tempting) and now you're already wondering what comes next aren't you? Well read on and you'll find out, that is my only advice to you!
;)

I saw a guy  from amongst the crowd of people, he was searching for something; for someone.I could tell as I watched him relentlessly trying to find that something; that someone...little did they know....little did they understand...but few know most of the meanings of life. I am one of those few, a watcher of the Wall, the edge of life as we know it...for everything has a purpose in this life, a cycle in which we all grasp tightly to. Hope and love. It is for that matter, of love, that I tell this tale of lessons learnt; lessons that I've learnt even at a young age as I am.

 This is the lesson:

"You don't find love it is love that finds you. Sure we try to look for it but it's love that chooses us just as much as we chose and acknowledge love, it's a choice to believe and hope in love. Oh love, is the purest of things when you find it! That kind of love waits and it endures, that's what love is. You love them for who and what they are, for all of them, everything about them, the good, the bad; all of it because that's what you do when you love someone truly, deeply enough to the extent that you're willing to take that leap of faith and to trust in love. For  you will look back but then you forget the past and look further than you have done ever before with that love. Then you become willing to embrace all of them and you do not let go, not even for a second of careful re-examination analysis or even consideration because in the end you endure for as long as that love will take you. It's unconditional. That, my friend, is love, all of it, the very essence of it. That is what everyone looks for but only few find."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTXDCh2YiA

No comments:

Post a Comment