Saturday 22 November 2014

A Daughters Rage

"And now I will perform my greatest trick ever, I will disappear and this time I will never come back!" I said.
"Don't be like that I had no choice! You know that." He said stepping forward, his hands gesturing in a plea but she wasn't having any of it. A fire burned in her, a fire that had once been ice cold but that same ice cold fire burned and as it burned it all came rushing out, all of it, the memories of when her dad just left her helpless and alone; so much so that she could even remember that day as if it were today, any day and the day it's self.
"Don't." She muttered but he hadn't heard her.
"Please..." He said stepping forward but she backed away, glaring at him all the while.
"I said don't!" She snapped back at him, giving a sideways glance all the while.
"I had no choice!" He said, his hands still pleading but only this time it wasn't  just his hands that were just still stretched in a gestured plea to touch her but his eyes to, those cold blue eyes that seems to stare into the deepest void of her. That was that part that scared her the most.
"Don't you even presume to talk to me about having no choice, you of all people who know nothing about choice. There is always a choice!" She shouted turning around to face him and that's when it happened the rest of all just blew over.

No comments:

Post a Comment