Saturday 8 November 2014

Love, Life, Loss


My Note: Gust Appearance 2

 Well, it's that time again for me to reveal the next guest appearance called the 'Tear Of Mordant Dew' (TOMD for short). As you can see there is no personal introduction for them (other than the small introduction embedded within the writing it's self) but still another writer to welcome into this blog! As always please leave your comments, remember to recommend and Happy Reading People!
Until my next post cya!
;)

                                            Love, Life, Loss

                                                   by Tear Of The Mordant Dew


Hello I am the Tear Of The Mordant Dew, the blaze of a blast furnace, I am here and I am not, me and myself are two different people and I know things…… some things I shouldn’t know, some things I love knowing and I’m also confused about things one such thing being the nature of human beings I’ve seen so many sides of it some of them being cold, vindictive and unforgiving, plotting, scheming and manipulating others for their own personal gain they try to chain me, control me, they put up endless restrictions and barriers they try to bend and mould me they try to control me, lead me in the wrong directions. Then the side I’ve only seen recently and in one person she displays such selflessness such care and compassion she gives so much love and devotion I can hardly believe it she is so forgiving and understanding she sees what most can’t see and when she bites her lip it just resonates with me and her touch is just so careful and gentle she takes the utmost care with every movement and when I look at her I can’t help but love her for everything she is and still can’t get my head around the fact that she loves me too, there aren’t any words that exist to explain it. And the violent one now this isn’t violent like hitting someone once and walking away this is the “I’ll keep on punching till they’re unable to speak” violent the side that thinks of bloodshed pure and simple any excuse will do or sometimes it’s unnecessary it must have blood…it calls constantly ever hungry for more violence, greater acts of suffering…this is my dark secret…I have this side…far more prominent in my past still here now but suppressed, locked away by oaths and promises never to be released on anyone…ever…she eases my pain, puts more chains around him stopping him from creating endless wars with other people the mountains don’t give back what they take, though one thing I was given was the seer eyes…everything slows the air feels cold everything warps with anything the dull canvas becomes a rich palette of colours all mixed in with each other with grotesque beauty, the endless blue becomes a rippling tide of black, the tree’s burst ablaze and the sky darkens into a rich purple, windows become unbearable to look at, I can see myself and then I can see myself (if that makes sense) and the faces of this world intertwine with the faces of theirs oblivious to each other’s presence save for one or two some think that I’m the one who will fade oh how wrong they are I’m not a spineless child, I don’t run and hide from things, I stand and fight, I give it my all, I go on to the bitter end, though it is hard maintaining a reputation when inside you’re the opposite but I must keep that reputation after all One sword keeps another in the sheathe …I’m sorry if this is all a bit confusing but look through it enough times and you’ll understand, if you know me already then you probably know about most of what I’ve said if you know me or not let me tell you this:

 

I will not bow

 

I will not break

 

I will not turn and run away

 

I will not fall

 

I will not fade

 

I am on this earth to stay

 

I’ll survive every night

 

Cause I’ve got the will to change

 

I will not serve

 

I will not sway

 

Hope you’re not in my firing range

No comments:

Post a Comment