Friday 14 November 2014

Dream Drifting

"What are you up to?" He asked.
"Just pondering a dream that I had last night." I answered, vividly hearing but then again not hearing at the same time, seeing it all in a trance that came to me.
"What was the dream about?" He asked and it was in that moment that I looked up at him, wide eyed and seeing but then again not seeing anything at all, amongst all of this dreaming all the while but then not dreaming at the same time.
"I don't really know." I answered slowly, as if it the answer of his question hadn't already came into mind when it had, I mean I was speaking it wasn't I?
"The dream...it just comes to me like flashed you know, like I remember certain things, places, people and sayings. Sometimes I can remember the words and I used to remember all of it, needing to write all of it down before it's soon forgotten but now I'm just not sure anymore." I added slowly after a pause.
"Why aren't you sure anymore though?" He asked.
"I'm not sure anymore because this time things have changed, I have changed and everything is different. I always knew that you know how things would be different, that I'd be different only..." I started to say but then then the rest of my words faltered flat on it's face and a tear ran my face.
"Only what...?" He asked, frowning a little but it was clear to see the worry that was written upon his face and why wouldn't he be worried when even I myself was worried.
"Only... I knew that each year is different and that each year the side effects becomes more but...I'm sinking deeper and deeper into what isn't there and then what is and I can't stop it; I just can't stop it!" I confessed and in a way I never could, stop what is happening to me and  as the tears fell from my face then I knew and then it all poured out; it just kept on pouring out!


The inevitable can't be stopped but maybe someday it will, so still I hope and still I pray that all will come back together again...that I come back together again.


My Note

After a while of not being able to write for certain reasons and others (I'm not really going to go into that) but my point is this piece came to mind in this way. It's different, more vivid dialogue between the characters and so on but I hope that you all enjoyed reading it. As always please feel free to leave a comment, recommend this page and until my next post or yet another guest appearance cya!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment