Saturday 22 November 2014

The Defintion Of Me

As it's finally my 18th birthday I am now free to write without the obvious restrictions of the no writing about sex or drugs rule and so on. In addition to this I've decided to write about the obvious freedom that I now have and what you should expect but before I start let me say this and this alone I am the most controversial writer you'll most ever hear about s a matter of opinion. You, the reader may think otherwise but like all great writers in the making that'll become proved or disproved depending on one's perspective. In this I will also say that I, myself am different (as all writers are), in a way that I can only best relate and explain this by the Scripture of His word (John 10:37) which is as follows: 'If I do not do the works of My Father do not believe me.'In comparison to this I can best relate and explain this by the saying of 'you either like it or leave it'. In end of this I say that to you the reader to expect the unexpected, that is all and in a way that is more that I ask for also. Believe this that the truth of it all is this, I can be as unexpected in my writing as He wills it, embarking on such topics and words that in it's self all source from His word in some way. In truth my faith shapes my writing and my writing shapes my faith, looking in between the lines of the obvious and the not so obvious. This, in truth, best defines me as a writer, to be unexpected (up to the limitation of the walls that I have already placed) and as a result the concept of being controversial will takes it's rightful place.


And thus like all things end I start again, stronger, faster and better than ever before! My name is Abigail, I'm 18 years old and I'm writing a fantasy trilogy and a Syfy fantasy series and one day I'll be a successful author!



 Well that is all from me, until my next post. 
Cya!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment