Tuesday 18 November 2014

Night And Day

There's something about today that is different, that seems unresolved and incomplete somehow. At first I just longed for the day to end and tomorrow to come again, to see a face again but I can't not notice the feeling of forgetting something, that one person or I suppose something that I am to have presumed on missing. That feeling surpasses all as if somehow and in some way the day was telling me that it was not yet finished, that there was one more task to achieve and complete whilst all the while the day just lingers and myself with it. Time never froze though as and as the girl sat there writing all this she looked up to the sky and realised that it was time for bed. Shoot, she thought, the day hadn't lingered it was just all in my head!

My Note

This one is a short one (I know) but as I keep on hinting at more is still to come, much more, especially now as a certain 'name day' is approaching by the end of this week which gives me access to more material that I can actually publish to you all...but you'll hear more about that a little more on my next post until then cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment