Monday 3 November 2014

All Done Now

My Notes

To the first of one of the many guest appearances let’s give a warm welcome to Star-Crossed Temptress, they’re the first one’s up for this guest appearance line up. As always please feel free to comment and recommend this page. Well, that’s all from me (for now), until my next little intro or post.
Cya
And ...
Happy Reading People!


Guest Appearance 1

Hi I am Star-Crossed Tempest
This poem is about someone who I love and despite what me and him been through I always love him. And yes that's fine with me.



                                              All Done Now

                                                                    by Star-Crossed Tempest
You’re not superman, you’re not a famous person but you are one of a kind person who would always stand out to me. Our personalities connect together like two puzzle pieces that go together and our love is strong because no matter what we have both been through our love got through it all, when I needed you were there for me and you told me that everything is going to be fine. When I show you my feelings it's like you are kicking me out and not showing your feelings sometimes. I don't get it but despite that I will never stop showing you how I feel about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment