Saturday 22 November 2014

Ultimatum

I find myself at an ultimatum...thinking about it now, the concept, no, the actual reality that I'm going to do the deed as it were. Most things are to me new, a lover's love in exchange for mine, they're kisses all over me are new, even the entire concept of me and my lover (the fact that I even have a lover amazes me). This new reality amazes me but it also scares me as well, when before it was just me and but a few of His elected for me but now it's me, my lover, Him and His chosen for me. Now I walk the path that He has pathed for me but not alone and that changes everything. I suppose that's what love is it comes at the unexpected of moments, making you alive, reviving and relishing in the moments that you have never thought that you could even possibly live for (moments that you never even imagined would include you), enhancing everything and sometimes even the same things but with love you believe in it more, with all your heart and your mind, your spirit up until the very most depth of your being you believe. Then you start to believe in you, in Him, in your lover and the spontaneous wishes that start to come true. Above all you never give up and you never doubt, you just, like a fire starts with a kindle, love sparks and then you both burn, yearn and love each other even more. Words are nothing without the deed of it all being THE deed and thus ends this affair. It's the ultimatum to end all ultimatums, to do the deed and push myself, when with a single push further than normal anxiety takes places and with anxiety comes the explosion. It's a risk but aren't all things? The only difference is that this time; this time there is no middle ground, only this time this is it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment