Saturday 29 November 2014

Contagious Venom

You ever get that feeling where you are not you, where a once neutral person in terms of jealousy is in ruins purely because they are a non jealous person but it's almost as if a raging storm is creating a turbulence upon the very earth that you walk upon, threatening the ocean to erupt. It's almost as if they're just there, this storm, crushing, no, like a momentous wave that's just crashing as you try to go by or as they go by. It's not poison, no, rather it's venom that's trying to expand, battling with me. It's contained for now but soon it'll claw it's way out and what does one do when the venom, having already had it's way with me, begin to take it's toil on me? I get ride of it by putting on the 'good fight' and ignoring it as best as I possibly can. For what am I if this venom takes control of me? I'll just be just as the whisperings say that I am, an empty chair, a vacant space taking another in their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment